This is the sign the contractor proudly located at the corner of Nebraska and North. The attorney general aught to shut them down. As you can see the structure is highly visible from this highly traversed intersection.
Of course now the property is up to code, but this property will be an asthetic blight upon the architeture of Central Peoria for years to come. But of course, now it is up to code?!
Here are the problems that are visible from a sidewalk view:
1. The electrical service lines going into the basement are exposed.
2. I doubt the electrical service is 100 amps;
3. The windows are no sufficient for light, air or achitecturally kosher for the size of the walls on which they are installed.
4. the siding is not level
5. the porch steps lack a railing;
6. the porch is missing a support post
This could have been a darling example of victorian cottage architecture. There is a similar structure across the street. But to put it middly, this house has been cobbled and re-muddled and will only be attractive to a renter with no sense of class or proportion. And it this neighborhood, it will be hard to even find white trash to rent it. Which means..........SECTION 8!